The 2017 recipient was Baileen Searcy of LaPine!
Snow is beginning to fall in Central Oregon and soon Winter will be upon us. Tri County Climate is proud to partner with Lennox and Energy Trust of Oregon to Spread the Warmth this holiday season. One local family will receive a new high efficiency furnace from Lennox with quality installation from Tri County Climate, valued at up to $4500!
If you could really use this help, or you know a family who needs some extra warmth this winter, please use the form below to nominate them today!
Entry deadline is 11:59pm on Sunday, December 17, 2017. Please see the Official Rules for complete contest information.
Spread the Warmth 2017- PROMOTION RULES & RESTRICTIONS
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Promotion begins on Monday, November 20, 2017, at 12:01am Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT"). Entry deadline is Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 11:59pm PDT. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Committee decision to determine winner will be held on Monday, December 18, 2017, by representatives from Tri County Climate Control, LLC from all eligible entries. All entries will be kept confidential.
The Prize Includes: New Lennox energy efficient gas furnace including labor and installation, removal and disposal of old equipment, 10 year manufacturer's equipment warranty, and 1 year installer's labor warranty.
All entries shall become the property of Tri County Climate Control. Tri County Climate Control, Lennox, Energy Trust of Oregon, and Zolo Media cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, or courier will not be accepted.
- The promotion is open to the general public who reside in the Central Oregon region of Oregon, but winner must be 21 years or older.
- Homes with all electric heat, boiler heat, and mobile homes furnaces are NOT eligible. This program is for forced air gas furnaces. Nominations may require that a Tri County Climate representative perform an onsite visit at the nominee's home to assess the family's need and investigate the scope of the project.
- This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is valued at up to $4500 but final value will be determined based on size of furnace needed for winner's home. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. All eligible entries will be included in the decision of the deciding committee. The Winner will be notified on Monday, December 18, 2017 via a telephone call and on-air announcement on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition.
- By claiming the prize, the Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph/video and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, television & radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the Internet and picture date storage) which Zolo Media may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the Winner acknowledges that Tri County Climate Control, Lennox, Energy Trust of Oregon, or Zolo Media may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- Tri County Climate Control reserves the right to change, withdraw, or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Promotion open to residents residing in the Central Oregon region of Oregon only.
- You must complete the entry form. Submissions will be accepted by U.S. Mail, email, delivery to Tri County Climate (address: 132 NE Franklin Ave, Bend OR 97701) or any other form of delivery as long as they reach Tri County Climate by December 15, 2017 at 5:00pm PDT.
- Some restrictions may apply.